Sunday, October 5, 2008

Help Me With The Best Caption




Moose: let me repeat that, I was born in Scranton!!!

Skunk: Let's unite and say never again...

( thanks Susan )


Moose: You don't have the right to choose, you are having the baby.

Skank: I am so glad to have someone else make all my choices go away. (the skank is lying she wants an abortion; but the moose is not interested in what the skank wants, she is after all a skank)

(thanks LL)

Mosse: I'm still not sure
if I'll vote for here
But I'm enjoying this season
without her behind my back...

Skank: I miss her
Did I told you she love smell like me?
I think she's skank in disguise...






Moosse:.................!
Skank:.................?

or

Skank:..............!
Moose:...................?

or

Señor Moosito:..............?
Señorita Skankita:...................!






Mix Media By C.L.DeMedeiros

2 comments:

ArtSparker said...

Well, I have emailed a friend to ask for help as I am not feeling very clever...
Moose: let me repeat that, I was born in Scranton
Skunk: Let's unite and say never again.

As the Governor of Alaska said, I'll get back to you...if my more clever friends come up with something.

Laurel Leaves said...

First I love that you refer to what I would call a skunk as a skank. Where I am from that makes this the mooose and the slut. I suppose this makes the conversation something like:

Moose: You don't have the right to choose, you are having the baby.

Skank: I am so glad to have someone else make all my choices go away. (the skank is lying she wants an abortion; but the moose is not interested in what the skank wants, she is after all a skank)

So help me if the moose is our next VP I am defecting.

God. For a writer I am not feeling very pithy, someone else have a go. I am clearly too bitter.