Saturday, September 27, 2008

Box of Goodys for Beginners














Promises promises,
Neal Simon's song should be the perfect

soundtrack for every religion on the planet
even the funky one that just started
as we speak.


Premises:

I promise you heaven
but you should leave your miserable life first
and give me your money
god need it to pay for the bills

Lord's mercy is short like
matches,

say some of his Prophets
and emissaries

If you don't pay in time
You go to hell

Well you go to Hell, anyway!!!


By the way...

Did I told you our new meditation oasis
Will be in Monte Carlo?
High in the Hill.
Very close to the lord!

Call us now for your personal line
with the lord
Meanwhile
make you donation.

Heaven's waiting for you.
My sweet little child!








Mix Media By C.L.DeMedeiros

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics.
You know, I shouldn't be telling you this, but Neal Simon stole those lyrics from me. I actually wrote that, not Neal. I know that must be hard to believe...

ArtSparker said...

I read it first as Box of Goodbyes for beginners. Maybe the box should be set on fire at the end?