Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Wonderful World of Skinny Michael and the Magic Poo!



Once open a time
there was me,
me daddy and
This big pile of Money


Me daddy said to me:
"All my world will be yours
when I die..."

The thing is
He was very very very ...
very old and there wasn't any sign that
he was close to dying what so ever

So I stabbed him with the flag poll
He was very patriotic
He taught me to be
patriotic too.

And even said the Pledge of Allegiance
Before his last fart

Me daddy crapped
A Magic Poo
And that smiling
piece of shit
winked at me.


It was a last sign of his affection
Everything the Magic Poo
Touches turns in to...

Sit!!!

So...

Have a seat
And watch my favorite TV show with me
and my Magic friend.


( the author of this outrageous poem doesn't recommend any crappy TV show accompanied by magic poo, the crap naturally comes from the tube )


Mix Media by C.L.DeMedeiros

1 comment:

ArtSparker said...

Carlos -

Like the new work. Do you EVER sleep? The poems make me laugh for real. For kinder, gentler poop, see the film Me, you and everyone we know.