Sunday, September 21, 2008

Descontructing "Baked Alaska"

















This is not a poem

Before Baked Alaska was finish
I had a brainstorm with my little muse
She was tormenting me
I wasn't sure where she wanna to be
I was caring her with me my whole summer
She was so small
I was afraid to loose her
I'm always surround by potential material
that I can use in case some idea come along.
But I know since I saw her
She was special
and She choose to not be in any Altoids box
But independent and very charismatic
A modern version of "The Emperor New Clothe"
Coming all the way from Alaska




Mix Media By C.L.DeMedeiros


2 comments:

ArtSparker said...

The top one reminds me of the Wheel of fortune on a tarot card. Also, you should google Cottingley Fairies. That's quite a story. I like the thimble on the nose.

Matt said...

I love this! Maybe because I collect a lot of little things and it can be compared to caviar, just a little amount and you're fine. Exquisite.