Saturday, September 6, 2008

Don't mess with New Jersey Mosquito



There's a mosquito hidden
in that shadow box.
Can you tell
where?



Sometimes
They make us believe that
living in fear of outsiders
and defending ourselves against them
will make us feel
stronger

Sometimes
I'm afraid of very little things
carried by little bugs
like mosquitoes

When I was in South America once
during some traveling
I was bitten by a mosquito and got a very high fever
I cannot remember the name
Some funny name

doom doom

I got so sick
I couldn't reach the key hole
of the door of my room
I was convulsing
and I was so hot
Not like Johny Depp
or Marylin Monroe
More like

A volcano
Spiting smoke
out of my nose & ears

I always had a feeling
that I died back then
the one who woke up
next morning
was somebody else.

The enemy sometimes
is within
and that's scary
Mister
jack-O-Lantern!!!



Mix Media by C.L.DeMedeiros



No comments: