Friday, September 5, 2008

iConfess 44



Father I have sinned
It waZzzz as a delicious Xin...
But I bet you can tell me better
I saw you giving a naughty look at the little lady with big cleavage
Or was the midge guy with big bulge?

Hard to say
everything was so dark
only with candle lights.

Don't worry
I don't tell anyone
But if I heard of you touching
one of the little ones!!!

I swear to you!!!

Whom I'm kidding?
everybody know
and nobody cares
unless is my own child
the one you dare
Seat your lap.


Mix Media by C.L.DeMedeiros - 2008

1 comment:

ArtSparker said...

The new piece is beautiful, Carlos. It's extraordinary how you combine humor with ....what? Rage against the Machine, maybe, with yours being the Catholic Church. I hope when you show your work it will always be accompanied by your verses.